Mattress Recycling Process
MATTRESS RECYCLE AUSTRALIA
What happens to your old mattress and lounge?
Proudly 100% Recycled.
Steel is extracted and repurposed into products such as rail wheels and mining consumables.
Textile is repurposed into acoustic panelling and commercial tiles.
Timber is repurposed into mulch.
Interested in our repurposed products?
1. Storage cage is transported to your site
2. Cage is filled with waste items
3. Once full, cage is collected and a new empty cage is dropped off (if required)
4. Waste items are shredded and then recycled. Our shredder is transportable and waste items can also be processed on site
1. Customer books in their mattress or lounge collection online.
2. Customer puts out their mattress or lounge on the curbside the night before or morning of collection.
3. Our driver collects, then your mattress or lounge is transported back to our depot for recycling.
Simple as that!